Congratulations to all participants!
First Place - Charlene (Morris) 1700 Class Full Pull
Second Place - Nemesis (Morris) 1700 Class Full Pull
Third Place - Redneck (Morris) 1700 Class Full Pull
P.E.T. (Middleburgh)- 1700 class 49.375"
C3 (Morris)- 1700 class 45.25"
Heidi (Morris)- 1700 class 34.25"
The Lord (Morris)- 1700 class 30.5"
Big Foot (ODY)- 1000 class 56.5"
Bubba (ODY)- 1000 class 56.125"
Get 'er done (ODY)- 1000 class 46.875"
Draggin' Wagon (LCS)- 1000 class 34.25"
Wild Thing (Middleburgh)- 1000 class 21.25
Hunter (Morris)- 1000 class 14.875"
Willie's Wild Ride (CVCS) - 200 class 52.5"
Mountain Dew Is Cool (CVCS) - 200 class 38"
Flaming Red Neck (CVCS)- 200 class 29"
LEGO Rep. - Tom Barrowman
Please right click here to print
· Schools can enter as many teams as they want.
· Minimum 2 person team.
· Each entry must have a tractor name, and school name on vehicle.
· The tractor can only have two motors.
· The vehicle must resemble a pulling tractor & carry a LEGO passenger.
· The tractor must use tires, NO Dozer Tracks.
· Full Pull is 5 feet (1/60 scale).
· Two wheel drive only.
· Rear of tractor must have a 1X8 beam with holes for attachment to sled.
· The tractor should have a place at the hitch to attach up to (6) weighted blocks, (2X6X2high) to add traction to the rear of the vehicle. The blocks can me seen in the pictures.
· The tractor must have 1 power lead off of the tractor, for link to power supply. RCX's will not be used.
· Pulling Surface is 80 grit sandpaper.
· Entire tractor must be made of LEGO's, paper or light gauge sheet metal can be used for fenders and signage.
· Elimination Bracket will be used during competition, with weight adjustment to sled between brackets.
· All teams must register by December 9th 2004. Click here for the registration form.